Synergy Web/EMR Version 7.23 Release Notes
Upgraded Features or Functionality
- NEW HELP PAGE with video tutorials!
- Ability to set a custom home screen as your default home screen upon login
- All Documents List – can sort by category now
- EMC Submission Screens – performance optimized
- Home Screen – options to include libraries were removed to optimize performance
- Documents – prefilling documents based on previous documents was optimized because if the patient had a long cert period (e.g. a year or longer) it was taking a while to load
- Chart – Can upload a picture of the patient
- Plan of Care – the ability to show time if the option is enabled in agency setup
- OASIS submission will add 1, 2, 3, etc. at the end of the file name if multiple files were created on the same day (similar to EMC file submission)
- Chart of Accounts showing [object object] on the group column (instead of “Skilled Nursing” etc.)
- Couldn’t see the history of billing submissions.
- Issue viewing oasis submission file history if payor type wasn’t set to “all”
- Null error upon processing OASIS submission
- Couldn’t find submitted files unless the date was in the future.
- Issues with OASIS E M1021, C0500, D0160 auto calculation
- The calendar detail view now remembers user preference of column order
- CLINICIAN PORTAL ONLY – Patient demographics on a chart wouldn’t show “other doctor” from the intake