2024 CMS Proposed Rule for Home Health
Presented by Michael Tidd
CMS will soon release the PROPOSED rule for PDGM rebalancing and other modifications provided for home health agencies. This rule is expected to be published this year between June 27 and July 4. Join us for this free webinar to learn of the changes that CMS intends. Put yourself in the best position to provide your comments before the 60-day comment period concludes in mid-August.
1. Understand the proposed rebalancing of the PDGM case-mix
2. Discuss the proposed changes to the changes to the 2020/2021 overpayment recoupment for 2024.
3. Verbalize the proposed changes to Value Based Purchasing
4. Document the changes to the home health regulatory policies
5. Develop comments to CMS on the proposed rule prior to the finalization of the proposed rule
Michael Tidd has over 20 years of experience in the Home Care Industry and is a frequent speaker at HealthCare Synergy Workshops and Webinars. He is a Software Developer, LVN, and Certified in ICD-9/10 Coding and OASIS (COS-C, HCS-D). As the Clinical Manager for HealthCare Synergy, he directs the Outsourced Management Services, assists in regulatory requirement of Synergy EMR, oversees the Clinical Documentation Auditing provided to clients, and participates on the clinical board for Synergy EMR. Michael continues to educate agencies on the ongoing regulations that CMS produces, the proper application of the Medicare Conditions of Participation, and completing timely, accurate, and defendable clinical documentation to survive in the current Medicare Reimbursement Model.