The employees of HealthCare Synergy have helped us to become a trusted provider of EMR software & services. We’re always looking for individuals to join our dynamic team!
HealthCare Synergy, Inc. is searching for a Sales Representative to join its Sales Team. As a Sales Representative, you will speak with customers or potential customers to provide education and sales information related to our business products and services.
The successful candidate will:
- Perform visits to home health and hospice facilities to introduce our products and services.
- Perform outbound cold calls to customer leads to schedule meetings.
- Learn about the products and services in order to answer questions from prospective customers.
- Present, promote, and sell products and services to prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis for each potential customer based on their needs
- Maintain database by entering new and updated customer information and documentation, as needed.
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with Sales and Marketing Team.
- Supply reports based on customer needs, concerns, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
- Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance metrics.
- At least one year of sales experience.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and experience (phone and face to face).
- Must be a quick learner and team player.
- Ability to multi-task is required.
- Ability to communicate clearly via telephone and e-mail required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize time and complete all assigned tasks while maintaining a high level of phone productivity.
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English.
- Must supply own transportation.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer is required.
- Home Health, Hospice and Outpatient knowledge and/or experience are a plus.