Updated on 10/29/2020
Software and Services Sales Representative
DISCOVER HEALTHCARE SYNERGY:
Located in Cypress, California, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, HealthCare Synergy is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity — of culture, thinking, learning and leading — is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. HealthCare Synergy’s mission is to protect our clients and ensure that they continue to succeed in the everchanging CMS and Medicare landscape through preeminent programs in client education, and research.
Sales Professional with healthcare experience particularly in Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Systems. Consulting Sales experience dealing with Managed Services specifically in ICD-10 Coding and OASIS Review, Plan of Care Preparation, Complete Chart Review, PPS Billing and Recovery Services a plus but not required.
- Learn products and services offered, including sales terms
- Present, Promote, and Sell products and services to prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis for each potential customer based on their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing and customer service teams
- Supply reports based on customer needs, concerns, interests, competitive activities, and potentials for new products/services
- Keep aware of regulatory changes to enhance customer’s needs for products and/or services
- At least one year of “sales” experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent Selling, Communication, and Negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, Time Management, and Organization skills
- Independent Contractor, Work from home
- Part-time and Full-time positions available
- Salary is based on experience; Negotiable
- The position is available in several states and may require traveling, event coordination, and attendance.