Updated on 04/08/2021
Marketing Outbound Caller
About the Company:
HealthCare Synergy, Inc. is a software and service provider for home health, hospice, and outpatient therapy agencies. With more than 25 years invested in the health care industry, we have served a multitude of diverse home health agencies by providing software solutions and managed services, along with exceptional customer services, technical support, training, and education.
About the Opportunity:
The position is for Outbound Customer Service Representative. You will be working directly with our Support, Marketing, and Customer Service Team. You will speak with customers or potential customers to provide education and sales information related to products or services.
You will assist in the maintenance of the company’s customer database.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Performs outbound cold calls to consumers to soft sell Synergy products and/or services.
• Places outbound follow-up calls to leads and address their inquiries, if any – triage to Management if necessary.
• Answers questions about product and/or services in detail and the company.
• Maintains database by entering new and updated customer information and documentation, as needed.
• Meets quality assurance requirements and other key performance metrics.
• Must possess excellent customer service skills and experience (phone and/or face to face)
• Quick learner, team player, ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills, detail oriented, self-motivated, and excellent time management skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly via telephone and e-mail required.
• Ability to effectively prioritize time and complete all assigned tasks while maintaining a high level of phone productivity.
• Proficient in speaking and writing in English.
• Home Health, Hospice and Outpatient knowledge experience are a plus.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer is required.