Updated on 10/29/2020
Human Resources Sales Associate
JOB TITLE: HR Sales Associate
As a HR Sales Associate, you will be building our outbound sales pipeline by prospecting online, calling and emailing prospects, setting online appointments, and educating companies about how HealthCare Synergy, Inc. can provide great value.
- Generating sales opportunities by researching and identifying good prospects, qualifying leads based on specific criteria, and setting sales demos/appointments daily for sales executives.
- Conducting research to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls.
- Calling prospects to qualify leads and set appointments to fulfil sales quotas.
- Identifying a prospect’s business challenges, gaining an understanding their current processes, determining if our products are a good fit for them, and finding out who the decision makers are, what their time frame is, and budget structure of their organization.
- Developing, managing, and conducting email marketing campaigns.
- Communicating positively and proactively and following up with prospects, leads, and clients via telephone, email, chat, web meetings, or whatever communication method is necessary.
- Promoting the company’s products & services to prospects and clearly articulating the right message effectively via phone, email, or other channels.
- Maintaining accurate prospect/lead information, organizing and maintaining sales data.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly appointment quotas.
- Recommending improvements in our products, services, or internal procedures to improve sales efforts based on your experiences dealing with prospects and hearing their feedback.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- Highly driven, self-motivated, determined individual.
- Outbound prospecting sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, a strong customer orientation, and good organizational skills.
- Must have fundamental computer skills & be experienced with using Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word, as well as a variety of internet browsers. Must be able to learn how to use new online software and so on quickly and effectively.
- Cold calling experience and the capacity to handle high daily call volumes.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude, endure rejection, and be courteous and
- Experience with EmCentrix HRIS and Payroll system preferred
- Independent Contractor, Work from home
- Part-time Position to Full-time Position
- The position may require traveling, event coordination, and attendance.
- Salary to be determined