Updated on 11/23/2021
Entry Level Junior Developer
About the Company:
HealthCare Synergy, Inc. is a software and service provider for home health, hospice, and outpatient therapy agencies. With more than 25 years invested in the health care industry, we have served a multitude of diverse home health agencies by providing software solutions and managed services, along with exceptional customer services, technical support, training, and education.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a .NET Developer to join our team. As a .NET Developer you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
This is what we are expecting from you as a .NET Developer:
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to C#, JavasScript, SQL, HTML, CSS
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare and maintain test driven applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide required support.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- Design and/or development experience with C#, and SQL databases in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in agile development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices
- Database design and development
- Experience with Web Services and web orient design a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jetbrains TeamCity)
- Knowledge of the HealthCare Industry a plus
- Passion for technology and a curious mind